Latest Posts

#ThirstyThursday [1]

By August 04, 2022 ,

 



Welcome to Thirsty Thursday!


For whatever reason I want to call it Thursty Thursday - go figure. It's a me thing, I'm sure. Anyway - how would I even begin this without the world's huge following for Geralt? He has to be first, right?

With season 2 of The Witcher, everyone's been talking about it and having to watch season one first.



Anyone else DYING for Season 3? I've read we won't see it until 2023 :( It seems like it is taking almost 2 years per new season.



How does everyone feel about Geralt & Yennifer? It's a bit difficult for me as she's not my favorite character.

I haven't read the book series, so I had ordered it, but then saw a spoiler about the end and now won't read them. So, they will collect dust. I do hope the series doesn't go the way the book series did.



My adult son was telling me about the Witcher video games as well. (That I knew nothing about until recently as - believe it or not - I have never played any sort of video game in my life.)



Until next week (please feel free to send suggestions for Thirsty Thursday to me at - SalemDevina@gmail.com)

You Might Also Like

0 comments