Latest Posts

#NewRelease #KindleVella Shining Amber #paranormal #witch #fantasy

By September 14, 2024 ,

 


I did it!

I finally released one of the books I've had completed. It's on Kindle Vella and is uploaded and fully complete. There is NO worry on if it will be finished. All chapters are there and I just submitted to label it as complete.

I will be uploading one of my series next. I'd love your input on if you'd like to see the first book each from several series or if you'd refer to just see one series at a time and move to the next when a current one is complete. Sound off in the comments :)

But, for the other info. You can read Shining Amber HERE

She's a witch, chosen for an impossible task: to resurrect history's greatest warriors for a battle that will decide the fate of the world. Success means wielding their power, but their thirst for conquest could be her undoing. One thing is certain failure will mean the end of everything she knows, and the blame will fall squarely on her. With time running out, the survival of the world rests on her shoulders.


You Might Also Like

0 comments