Latest Posts

#A-ZChallenge - A

By April 01, 2023 ,

 


Above you see the Norse Pagan details for A - the first is the rune, the second the character, then the Latin letter, and finally the meaning. I cannot do this for each day as there is not one that covers each letter of our current alphabet, but I will do my best to share as much as I can.

Amulet, also referred to as a Talisman, is an object which has been ascribed magical powers, or with which intentions have been set. In witchcraft, an amulet or talisman is a kind of ‘good luck charm’ imbued with the intention of the witch and then carried with them so they can draw from its energy when needed. Often added to charm bags, spell bottles, or carried in the pocket or purse this can often bring the witch, and those close to them, comfort. The amulet/talisman can be any item - there is no set rule. They can also be any size. For more on "intentions," be sure to visit for I.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Good to see your first post. My first post. Articles and Blogs on Industrial Engineering
    https://nraoiekc.blogspot.com/2023/04/articles-and-blogs-on-industrial.html

    #AtoZChallenge 2023 Theme: A to Z of Industrial Engineering
    https://nraoiekc.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-to-z-of-industrial-engineering.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, well done on your first post for the challenge, I am so looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be great! I'll try to stop by everyday if I can. This is one of my favorite topics. I am looking forward to seeing what you do all month long!
    --
    Tim Brannan, The A to Z of Doctor Who

    ReplyDelete