Latest Posts

#Writing #AccountabilityChallenge

By August 17, 2022 , ,

 



We all struggle to write and meet our own personal deadline. As I've mentioned before, I have an extremally demanding day job. The perk? I do work from home.

I want to start out small and will increase my goals as I am able. Then extend here as well for those of you that want longer challenges.

We will start with one hour sprints, Mon-Thurs from 5-6pm PST.

And Mon-Thurs from 2-3pm PST.

Briefing session each Friday from 8-8:30am PST and 1-1:30pm PST.

You are welcome to join one or both. You don't have to be in them all the time. If you can only make Monday one week and Thursday the next -- it's two hours of amazing progress and networking with other writers to discuss results, wins, opportunities, and misses after (Briefing session on Fridays).

We will begin this September 1 so we all have time to look over our calendars, set alarms & reminders, and fully prepare.

I hope you will join. We can discuss on twitter, on blog posts, etc

Additionally, please know that this doesn't have to be writing time. This can be an hour of those edits you need to do, an hour of proofreading, an hour of fact checking research. It only needs to be an hour of progress.

You Might Also Like

0 comments