Latest Posts

Welcome to #HellfireAndChaos (with some #potions & #parchment too) #witch #ScottishWitch

By July 25, 2022 ,

 



Hey everyone! Thank you for taking a chance on someone that's practiced for what feels like forever, but just decided to take it to the internet.

You will find lots of witchy facts and  history here as well as the ability to purchase homemade goods. You'll even b e the first to hear about the classes I offer for new and intermediate witches as well as first looks into my fiction and non-fiction books and works in progress.

I can be reached via email at: SalemDevina@gmail.com

A bit of history --
My grandma and her sister (born 1919 and 1904) started me on their love and the lore of all things witchy in Scotland (100% Scottish! and moved to the US). I have also done a ton of my own research, especially when they passed while I was in my teens.

Somethings may be Paganish.

I've always identified with nature and animals and truly believe in do no harm - also that you have the day you create (more on this stuff later).

I do hope you will decide to follow and join in our conversations. Also, please always feel free to post or send your questions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments