Latest Posts

Book 1: Coven of the Elder Flame - Delmena #blurb #HistoricalScottishRomance #With #Paranormal

By July 29, 2022 , , ,

 


It is no lie that I am awful with blurb writing -- here is the very rough draft for book 1 in my Coven of the Elder Flame book. 


Question: I have 6 book series in this area. Should I stick with only writing this genre? I have ideas for other books, but they would be a variety of different genres.


 Blurb

In the Scottish Highlands of 1540, Delmena struggled with her family in her turf home. She had no boys looking her way. At fourteen years old, she was feared by most. Called a witch, she had cemented her family’s solitude within the clan.

 

With England’s Witchcraft Act of 1542, Delmena’s life, and the lives of her family, could be in danger. Would Scotland follow King Henry VIII? Would she be able to control the magic that could consume her when communing with the dead?

You Might Also Like

0 comments